- Select the app launcher in the top left and select Admin.
- Select Admin centers and then select exchange.
- Under Mail flow, select the Rules section.
- Select the + icon (Add) and then select Apply disclaimers.
- Name the rule.
- Select Apply to all messages for this rule.
- Leave Append the disclaimer selected.
- Select the Enter text section and type out your signature/disclaimer.
- Select the "Select one" option and choose Wrap as an option for fallback. Then hit OK.
- Choose the Enforce option to turn on the signature/disclaimer immediately without doing any prior testing.
- Hit Save when finished.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Question: I want to reset my password. How do I do this? Answer: Please login to your office 365...
Login to your mailbox by going to outlook.office365.com In the top right hand corner, you will...
As an admin of your workplace or organization, you may be required to setup email forwarding for...
First Method: Sign into the Office 365 Portal. Locate Users > Active Users or Groups...